1. Be the change.
2. What you think you become.
3. Where there is love there is life.
4. Learn as if you’ll live forever.
5. Your health is your real wealth.
6. Have a sense of humour.
7. Your life is your message.
8. Action expresses priorities.
9. Our greatness is being able to remake ourselves.
10. Find yourself in the service of others.
—Top 10 Words of Wisdom from Gandhi (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
—Horace Mann’s challenge to the graduating class of 1859 (via thecountryfucker)